Monday, October 31, 2011

TOUGH ROW!

Things for me are tough right now,and have been for far too long. Living on the promises of a payment of lawful accord, does not offer the complete satisfying peace of mind. This seems to be a rather popular misconception. From the personal prospective, it is pure agony. The anger and the need to suppress it, or otherwise become a victim of fatal statistics. There are, for me, far too many instances of the most obvious, while it is presumed that I am none-the-wiser when it comes to being able to recognise the nuance and grist of certain matters concerning my well being and opportunity to further my and my immediate family's existence.

There are simply far too many ways to imagine the most emphatic reactions to some of the issues that were problematic even in the first place. For the most part, none of these ideas would have amused the court. While yet,......................Tough row of  B---S---. And that's no lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment